MST Fiber Optic Multiport Service Terminal for MPO
PRODUCT 3D VIEWER
Telhua has gained a reputation in the industry for their innovation in fiber connectivity and material science, which has resulted in the Multiport Service Terminal (MST) series becoming known as a dependable access terminal. The MST series is designed with hardened connector technology, factory-terminated, and sealed to withstand harsh outdoor environments. The plug-and-play connectivity feature allows for quick deployment and lower installation costs by eliminating the need for time-consuming splicing.
The Fiber Optic Multiport Service Terminal provides different mounting options such as pole, pedestal, handhole, or strand. It has two main configurations, which are either 4×3 or 2xN terminal bodies. Both configurations use full-size optical connectors.
The Fiber Optic Multiport Service Terminal is a device that is useful in situations where there are a lot of connectors in a small space. It can be made at the factory with up to 8 MPO connectors. These connectors are patented and smaller than regular connectors, so they save space. Additionally, they are easy to use and allow for quick installation.
The Fiber Optic Multiport Service Terminal is a small and light terminal made for aerial and wall-mounted use. It has miniaturized DLX connectors, making it perfect for tight spaces or where concealment is necessary.
On the other hand, the Fiber Optic Multiport Service Terminal series can support up to six ports with two fibers per port. It comes with Mini SC connectors that are factory-terminated and does not include an internal splitter option.
- No splicing required in the terminal
- No terminal re-entry required
- Available with hardened full-size optical MPO connectors with up to 8 ports
- 1:2, 1:4, or 1:8 splitter options
- Dielectric, toneable, or armored input stub cables
- Pole, pedestal, handhole, or strand mounting options
- Ships with universal mounting bracket
- User-friendly packaging allows foreasy un-spooling
- Factory-sealed enclosure for environmental protection
- Multiport Service Terminals incorporate hardened connector technology that is designed to withstand the rugged outside plant environment
- Hardened connectors are factory-terminated and environmentally sealed for use in optical drop cable deployments
- Plug and play adapter ports ensure rapid cable installment in the outside plant access section of the network
Max Capacity: 8 MPO ports
Max Splice: 12 Splice
Color: White Or Black