Wall-mount type fiber termination boxes are designed for pre-terminated cables, field installation of connectors, or field splicing of distribution cables. They offer a good solution for building entrances, optic communications cabinets, main cross-connections, network equipment rooms, and other controlled environments.
Rack mount type fiber distribution box is installed on housing of the rack and is used for optical fiber splicing, distribution, and fiber connections. In addition, it could be installed in computer rooms or cable television (CATV) headend. Rack mount slide-out type fiber termination box is with a box with slider.
How to connect the fiber cable with fiber Terminal Boxes?
- The optical terminal box has a fixing function. After the outside plant cables are serially connected to the ftth termination box, the optical cable terminal box can mechanically fix the optical cable. This prevents it from moving and also protects it from damage. Additionally, the box can add ground wire protection components, perform end protection processing, and group and protect the optical fibers.
- Once the horizontal cable is fixed, the optical fibers inside it are drawn out through the terminal box. The fibers are then spliced with fiber pigtail, and the redundant fibers are coiled and stored. The optic splices are protected in the meantime.
- First, plug the connector attached to the pigtail cable into the optical cable terminal box. Then, use the other connector on the fiber adapters to connect to the optical connector on the other side. This will create an optical path between them.
- There are many ways to use bulk cable at the user end. For example, if there is an 8-core indoor cable, it can be split into 8 different pigtails. This will allow for different devices to be connected to the passive optical networks.
- To set up your home network, you will need to connect the computer to the router. Connect the optical cable terminal box to the WAN port of the router, and then connect it to the switch. Finally, connect the computer network cable to the switch.
- First, set up the computer with the connector. Next, set the gateway of the router in a computer TCPIP. Log in to the router and add static IP, subnet mask, DNS, etc. to the username and password. Save and restart the router.
- Finally, connect the optical cable terminal box and computer to the network.
Fiber termination box today plays an indispensable role in the communication network field with higher reliability and flexibility. The expansion of broadband networks is making it possible for people to have high-speed internet in their homes. This is making network organizers adopt powerful planning and cable management systems.
The fiber optic splitter termination box is a small part of this system. Telhua can provide comprehensive solutions, any questions, do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org