Telhua’s optical fiber jumpers are used to make jumpers from equipment to fiber wiring links. There is a thicker protective layer, which is generally used for the connection between the optical transceiver and the fiber optic terminal box.
Telhua’s optical fiber is mainly divided into two categories:
Single-mode fiber (Single-modeFiber): Generally, fiber jumpers are indicated by yellow, and the connectors and protective sleeves are blue; the transmission distance is longer.
Multi-mode fiber (Multi-modeFiber): Generally, fiber optic jumpers are represented by orange, and some are represented by gray. The connectors and protective covers are in beige or black; the transmission distance is short.
Attention to the use of optical fiber
The transceiver wavelengths of the optical modules at both ends of the fiber jumper must be the same, that is to say, both ends of the fiber must be optical modules of the same wavelength. The simple way to distinguish is that the colors of the optical modules must be the same. In general, short-wave optical modules use multi-mode fibers (orange fibers), and long-wave optical modules use single-mode fibers (yellow fibers) to ensure the accuracy of data transmission.
Do not over-bend and loop the optical fiber during use, as this will increase the attenuation of the light during transmission.
After the fiber jumper is used, the fiber connector must be protected with a protective cover. Dust and oil will damage the coupling of the fiber.
What does FC\ST\SC\LC\MTRJPC\APC\UPC represent in fiber optic patch cords?
FC, ST, SC, LC, MTRJ have different physical interface connection methods.
FC is a circular spiral mouth.
ST is a round 45 degree bayonet.
SC is a square socket.
LC and MTRJ are small ferrule connectors, which are rarely used in China, but they are carried on some imported equipment. PC, APC, UPC represent the front-end structure of ceramic ferrules!
PC is a spherical structure, APC is an oblique 8 degree angle structure, and UPC is a hyperplanar structure.
What are fiber jumpers and fiber pigtails?
Fiber jumpers/pigtails are one of the most widely used basic components in optical communications. Those with connectors at both ends are called jumpers, and those with a connector on one end are called pigtails. They are used to realize different equipment and The passive components of the active connection of the system are an important part of the optical fiber and optical cable wiring management system. It can be used in conjunction with the optical fiber distribution frame, the transfer box, and the terminal box to realize the fusion of optical cables in different directions, jumpers and wiring The flexible distribution of the optical fiber communication network realizes the efficient and flexible management and maintenance of the entire optical fiber communication network.
Introduction to armored fiber optic patch cords?
The design concept of armored fiber optic patch cord is dedicated to the fiber optic patch cord that is “easy to use like a wire”. The biggest difference between it and the traditional optical fiber patch cord is that it is designed to produce a small flexible stainless steel sleeve to protect the optical fiber in response to the shortcomings of easy breakage and damage to the optical fiber, so as to obtain strong tension resistance, side pressure resistance, and Good properties such as bending resistance, repeated bending resistance, and anti-rat bite resistance; a flame-retardant PVC coating is added to the casing to achieve moisture-proof and fire-proof functions. This kind of soft and firm double protection truly makes the information flow unimpeded. In addition, the unique design makes the construction and placement of the optical fiber more convenient, reduces the loss during the construction process, and improves the service life of the optical fiber connector.
1) Stainless steel protective armor has the advantages of strong resistance to tension, side pressure, bending resistance, repeated bending resistance, and rat bite resistance.
2) Good flexibility, and the diameter is equivalent to ordinary jumpers, saving space.
3) When the external force acts on the armored fiber jumper, it can avoid the stress of the fiber and ensure the stable operation of the optical system.
4) It can be used as easily as a wire, making wiring easier.
Optical cable structure:
High-strength aramid reinforcements ensure that the optical fiber has no tensile strain. The outer diameter is a standard optical cable. The outer diameter is suitable for the application of various connector parts. The flame-supporting, environmentally friendly or high temperature resistant optical cable coating material is used. Light weight, good bending performance and high flexibility.
1. It is suitable for direct laying of optical cables along walls, roofs, interlayers and ducts indoors and outdoors. The pigtails and movable connecting wires of communication equipment produced with a standard and sturdy structure design can be directly used for connection between equipment. 2. Indoor horizontal wiring, vertical wiring in buildings, LAN network, suitable for the connection of multiple information points, and recommended for direct connection with end users.
3. Between outdoor buildings, the community backbone network wiring; outdoor wiring is directly introduced indoors, reducing costs. 4. Used as the pigtail cable of the backbone network, it is directly connected from the backbone network to the equipment in the building to isolate the lightning and improve the reliability of the system.
5. The minimum bending radius is small, which can be used for large-capacity, multi-client indoor overall laying, unit wiring, and independent branch use, and it can be easily connected to each terminal device.
6. Recommended for high-density wiring, small installation space and installation curvature.
Optical fiber patch cord and pigtail technical indicators?
Uses and characteristics:
Various high-quality optical fiber jumpers and pigtails are suitable for cable television networks, telecommunication networks, computer optical fiber networks and optical test equipment.
The number of fiber cores and physical structure of fiber jumpers and pigtails can be customized according to customer special requirements.
High return loss, low insertion loss.
Use high-precision ceramic ferrules.
Precision grinding and full inspection.